Acceptance of terms:
Modifications to this agreement:
We reserve the right, to change, modify or otherwise alter any of these terms and conditions at any time without notification. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting on ThreeAngels. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself up to date about any changes.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (referred to hereafter as "Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item ("Item") of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that ThreeAngels does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the ThreeAngels site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of ThreeAngels. ThreeAngels does not represent or warranty them as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site in any way. Your linking to any other web sites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will ThreeAngels be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that ThreeAngels does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that ThreeAngels shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOU or for any other reason.
Third party content, sites, and services:
The ThreeAngels site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you access to third party content which is completely independent of ThreeAngels, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that ThreeAngels shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that ThreeAngels is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release ThreeAngels, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Notifications of claims of infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify ThreeAngels for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at
Please provide us the following on the notice:
- Identify the material on the ThreeAngels site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the web site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- Your physical or electronic signature. ThreeAngels will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or (ii) bestiality, or (iii) masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability;
- with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, including requiring U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency (green card status) as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a ThreeAngels employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, miss-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the ThreeAngels sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to ThreeAngels users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed as a "service or product";
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Nevada law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by ThreeAngels;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to ThreeAngels computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the ThreeAngels web site; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on ThreeAngels without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
A "Posting Agent" is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on ThreeAngels resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission from ThreeAngels. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission from ThreeAngels.
No spam policy:
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to ThreeAngels email addresses or through ThreeAngels computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these TOU. Any unauthorized use of ThreeAngels computer systems is a violation of the TOU and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Limitations of service:
You acknowledge that ThreeAngels may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that ThreeAngels has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that ThreeAngels reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that ThreeAngels shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Access to the service:
ThreeAngels grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: (a) access to the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by ThreeAngels. A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks and video embeds to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file.
ThreeAngels permits you to display on your web site, or create a hyperlink on your web site to, individual postings on the Service. e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media). If the total number of such postings displayed on or linked to your web site exceeds one thousand (1000) postings per account, your use will be presumed to be in violation of the TOU, absent express permission granted by ThreeAngels to do so. You may also create a hyperlink to the home page of ThreeAngels sites so long as the link does not portray ThreeAngels, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
ThreeAngels offers various parts of the Service in RSS format so that users can embed individual feeds into a personal web site or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators. ThreeAngels permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to the RSS feeds on your personal web site or personal web blog, provided that (a) your use of the RSS feed is for personal (b) each title is correctly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects the user to the post when the user clicks on it, (c) you provide, adjacent to the RSS feed, proper attribution to 'ThreeAngels' as the source, (d) your use or display does not suggest that ThreeAngels promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, (e) you do not redistribute the RSS feed, and (f) your use does not overburden ThreeAngels systems. ThreeAngels reserves all rights in the content of the RSS feeds and may terminate any RSS feed at any time.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by ThreeAngels immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from ThreeAngels.
Termination of service:
You agree that ThreeAngels, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if ThreeAngels believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOU. Further, you agree that ThreeAngels shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the site or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of ThreeAngels. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of ThreeAngels, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service.
Although ThreeAngels does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ThreeAngels an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant ThreeAngels all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
Disclaimer of warranties:
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE THREEANGELS SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE THREEANGELS SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THREEANGELS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE THREEANGELS SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THREEANGELS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE THREEANGELS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THREEANGELS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
Limitations of liability:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THREEANGELS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THREEANGELS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE THREEANGELS SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE THREEANGELS SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE THREEANGELS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold ThreeAngels, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the service, your use of the service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and ThreeAngels and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ThreeAngels. The TOU and the relationship between you and ThreeAngels shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and ThreeAngels agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Reno, Nevada. The failure of ThreeAngels to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Content posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of the principal in violation of the TOU.
- If you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of the TOU without ThreeAngels express written permission, you agree to pay ThreeAngels three thousand dollars ($3,000) for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
Otherwise, you agree to pay ThreeAngels actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated. Notwithstanding any other provision of the TOU, ThreeAngels retains the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term contained in the TOU, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in the TOU, or any combination thereof.
We will provide law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation information on the following : The members user name, legal name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, financial information, third-party financial information and posting history if it is available.
Protecting your information:
We do our best to protect your private information.
* We donít sell your information to third parties.
* We donít use tracking devices for marketing purposes.
* We use SSL (Secure socket layer) for protecting your information.
* People who post on ThreeAngels may add links to third party web sites, which may have different private policies. We are not responsible for, or have any control over, the privacy policies of these third party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every web site visited.
Data that we collect:
We may collect data in various circumstances for keeping ThreeAngels functional.
* We sometimes collect your email address for purposes, such as, sending you self-published confirmation emails, sending you subscription email, registering for subscriptions, direct promotional offers, affiliate product offers, etc.
* We may collect your personal information if you provide it on our classifieds or forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on that you intend to keep them private.
* ThreeAngels web log collects web log entries for each page served which includes your ip address, time served, page served etc. Web logs help us diagnose problems with the server, thereby finding better way to serve you.
Data that we store:
We may store certain pieces of data.
* All classified and forum posts may be saved on our database, even after deletion, which may be archived somewhere.
* Our web log records may be stored for an indefinite period of time.
* Although we make every effort to store the information in a secure environment which is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of postings by search engines and other sites:
Search engines and other sites which are not affiliated with ThreeAngels - including Google.com, Yahoo.com, Msn.com , Bing.com,YouTube.com - may archive or otherwise make available ThreeAngels postings of all categories.
By visiting ThreeAngels and providing data with ThreeAngels, you acknowledge and agree that we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for purposes specified in this policy or in any other communication with you, which includes the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. The data you provided may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us any data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
These guidelines and policies are important and should be read and accepted before members post anything on ThreeAngels.
Site administrators and moderators do not intend to censor legitimate comments and opinions, but will enforce site guidelines and policies. We reserve the right to edit, delete, or move non-compliant posts and threads at our discretion and without explanation or warning.
ThreeAngels provides links to other sites on the internet (video host sites, Dailymotion.com Supernovatube.com, Megavideo.com, Myspace.com, Tudou.com, Veoh.com, Youku.com, Youtube.com, and others). We may or may not host or upload video, films, or media files. ThreeAngels is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. Any persons or companies that have any legal issues should please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
It is the responsibility of all members to remain informed of these guidelines and policies. Please contact the ThreeAngels if you do not understand any of the guidelines or policies outlined below.
Please respect other members and the content of their posts. This may be a virtual community, but the people here are real and have real thoughts and comments. Although we encourage healthy debate, we reserve the right to remove posts that in our opinion are abusive towards other members, defamatory, harassing, bigoted, sexually explicit, disruptive, or otherwise exist solely to insult or violate these guidelines.
The use of profanity is not permitted. This site is used by people of all age groups and all tolerance levels regarding profanity usage. Mild and explicit profanity/swearing are not allowed, and under no circumstances will we allow any profanity to be directed toward another member. Posting altered-text or misspellings as an attempt to defeat word-filters or otherwise circumvent the rules is also forbidden.
Ranting and Threads:
We endeavor to allow members to voice their opinions, but we will not tolerate posts or threads that offend other members or groups. Any member who posts inappropriate content, initiates personal attacks, engages in hate speeches and rants, is condescending, or generally disruptive, will be warned and/or banned. If a thread appears to be intended to start an argument or is likely to cause an argument rather than encourage healthy discussion, it will be deleted without notice and explanation.
Spam and Nonsense:
Posting the same content or unclear and rude messages to multiple topics or threads is considered spam. Posts that are completely off topic or vague in order to raise viewing or generally irritate other users are also considered spam/nonsense and will be removed. This includes posting the same/similar content in multiple threads or areas that are not approved. The definitions of spam and nonsense are subject to the moderators' discretion.
Cross-Posting and Bumping:
Posting duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure is not permitted. Duplicate posts may be deleted or consolidated by the moderators.
Members may not bump threads by posting nonsense or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its category. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
Sometimes, a discussion thread will stray off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, we ask that members use the private messaging system or Instant Messaging. Public posts should be reserved for matters of interest to the general community.
Links to Other Sites:
Links to host sites are permitted under certain circumstances and only with permission from the moderators. Do not post links to other internet sites unless they explain and provide an answer to a specific discussion topic.
Books, Video, Audio, Blogs and reviews
The opinions shared in Books, Video, Audio, Blogs and reviews are not necessarily those of ThreeAngels or its media sponsors.
Individual members are permitted a maximum of three accounts, active or inactive.
Content that is vulgar, sexually explicit, lude, racist, rude or otherwise inappropriate is not tolerated. Members can be banned without warning for posting inappropriate content.
Private Messaging System Abuse:
Utilizing the private messaging system for issuing attacks, threats, insults or other forms of harassment is forbidden. Members abusing this system can be banned without warning.
ABUSE OF THIS SITE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
In addition to the rules posted here, all members are required to read any individual rules which may be posted on specific TOU sections. ThreeAngels and moderators assume members have read all posted rules and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the policies and guidelines outlined here and in the TOU sections. Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. Any abuse towards administrators or the moderators in any form may result in the immediate termination of a member's account. If you find a post that you feel is inappropriate or that violates the guidelines, please contact a moderator. Do not attempt to moderate discussions or correct other users yourself. To report abuse email us at Flagging@ThreeAngels.com
Please report abusive posts to your local law enforcement agency and email us at abuse@ThreeAngels.com.
Note: The views and opinions expressed in any media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of ThreeAngels.com or it's staff.